- How we Use the information we collect: Your name and address information is used solely to process orders unless your prior consent is given. Without your consent, this information will NEVER be sold, given, rented or traded to others for purposes other than order fulfillment. Your demographic information (gender, date of birth, etc.) will be used for several security purposes, to ensure you are who you say you are and in fact you are paying with your credit cards and not someone using your stolen credit cards.
- Refer-A-Friend: If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. Alaska Glacial Mud Co. LLC does not store this information and uses it for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email.
- Our Use of Log Files: When you visit our site we automatically log your IP address, your browser type and your access times. We utilize this information to conduct site performance evaluations, to see where visitors are coming from and to keep track of click stream data (the screens our users visit on our site). This data helps us to determine what content our members find most appealing so that we can maximize your enjoyment of the site. Log files are not tied to personally identifiable information.
- Site Security: All Alaska Glacial Mud Co. LLC employees take your personal information very seriously. All employees must learn and obey our security policies. Access to member personal information is limited to key management personnel. The information is ID and password protected and our Web security is reviewed on a monthly basis. We have also installed and implied our site with a 128 bit encryption SSL.
- Correcting/Updating Your Personal Information: After becoming an Alaska Glacial Mud Co. LLC subscriber you may correct/update your personal information by clicking on the ‘Update Profile/Email Address’ link at the end of any email. The changes you make will be reflected in our databases instantly. If you wish to deactivate your account, you may click the ‘SafeUnsubscribe’ link at the end of any email.
- Communication: From time to time we may send out email messages alerting you that products are available, to remind you about providing feedback or for promotional offers. In addition, you will receive communication from us 1) if you contact us for a particular reason, 2) to receive your orders, or 3) we need to contact you for administrative purposes. Administrative e-mails will not contain promotional materials. If you choose to receive our News Letters, they will only contain promotional materials from Alaska Glacial Mud Co. LLC.
- Children under 13: We take special steps to safeguard the privacy of children. If you are under 13 years of age, you may browse our Site. However, you may not provide personal information to us. For example, you cannot register or make a purchase. This Site is not designed for children and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any children under 13.
- Legal Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Web site.
10. Supplementation: We may correct or supplement your address information with standardized postal representation in order to ensure that your orders are delivered. We do this since we want to make sure that our members receive the order and to lower costs associated with our programs.